All food stuffs and household, beauty products
UNLIMITED WAYS COMPANY PROFILE
UNLIMITED WAYS TRADING cc was created in an effort to promote exports out of SOUTH AFRICA to the rest of the world.
After an initial period of setting up of the company and after discussions with various large corporations looking to get into Exports it was decided that Unlimited Ways would act as the mainline of exports ex South Africa representing a large variety of producers and products. Unlimited Ways , with their infrastructure, trading mentality and willingness to enter the markets would be the ideal company to partner in this venture. Unlimited Ways was then created to be the vehicle through which the Exports are to be handled. The Unlimited Ways shareholders fund their share of the operation.
BRIEF OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANY
1. Vast experience and network into IMPORTING countries either directly or through its agents on the ground.
2. 20 years experience in exports including all logistics, statuary and government requirements and trading experience.
3. Strong ties through the main product producers, which are to be used as a spearhead into these markets, and the establishing of an international brand new concept to protect the independents from swamping the local retailers.
4. A good working relationship between the producers and Unlimited Ways creating a solid foundation from which to grow.
5. The ability as a private company to perform some of the unorthodox “World-Wide” ways to trade.
6. Management of the risk elements related to trading in foreign markets.
7. Buying power.
8. Vast experience in the retail and wholesale markets.
SEA AND AIRFREIGHT
1. Specialising in Citrus, Deciduous and Stone Fruits
2. Specialising in Fresh Vegetables
3. Specialising in commodities, i.e. Flour, Sugar, Beans, Coconuts, etc
4. Specialising in groupage containers (foodstuffs / non-foodstuffs)
5. We are agents for products from skincare, hair care, household care, toothpastes, lip ices, deodorants etc. (if you are interested in seeing our catalogue for product range, please request).
6. Agents for Organic Food Stuffs
7. New developments / Other Products
8. Policy on entry into markets / low prices for certain items / manufacturers participation - evaluation of export incentives from a statuary and from local government “kick-backs” for exports.
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU (THE IMPORTER)
1. Company Profile
2. Your enquiries
3. Your country requirements on the product, ie inspections
4. Your documentation requirements
Bella van Vuuren – Buyer / Senior Logistics Coordinator
Pierre van Vuuren – Quality Assessor
Carlos dos Santos – IT Management / Sales
Ricardo Dias – Junior Logistics
Should you want us to provide you with any quotations on your requirements, please do not hesitate to contact us.