YOUR WORKING FUTURE, The Guide to Choosing a Career and Being Successf
Your Working Future is the ultimate guide to all you young
men and women who are looking to start your working
careers. The biggest problem you face is there are just not
enough career opportunities for all of you. Therefore it is
imperative that you have the edge over any competition you
may have. Your Working Future incorporates every aspect you
need to be successful both in your working environment and
*****Key Topics Covered*****:
* How to be true to yourselves and why this is so important.
* Preparing yourself mentally for success by goal setting.
* Establishing your true purpose in life and why this is
critical to your success.
* Choosing the career that will give you the most job
satisfaction and also the happiest working environment.
* The all important steps you must take to secure an
interview - preparing a good resume, introductory letter
and supplying references.
* Attending the interview - wearing the correct attire,
your posture, body language and attitude; and why this
is so important during the interview.
* Arriving in plenty of time and why this is so critical.
* How to make your first impressions on the interviewer/s
count and how you handle awkward greetings.
* How you handle interruptions during the course of your
interview with style and panache.
* How you handle two questions thrown at you almost
simultaneously and how you answer them in the correct
* How you answer the interview questions with feelings and
emotion and why this plays a major part in your interview.
* How you handle pressure put on you by the interviewer/s,
and why the pressure is applied.
* How you handle the problem of smoking during the course
of your interview and the repercussions smoking may cause
* The question you are most likely to be asked and how you
answer them with style, confidence and panache.
* The important questions you should and must ask at the
interview and why.
* How you obtain the important answers to your questions
and at the same time keep the interviewer/s interested in
both the questions and answers they are delivering.
* How you avoid creating a money monster through overtime.
Help and advice for you on other important topics such as:-
Injury on duty, death on duty, medical aid schemes,
pensions, illness, pregnancy during your careers, holidays,
pay structure and much, much more.
Price: 14-95 ISBN No 0 9538549.
Visit our web site at http://www.surocpublishingltd.com
and download chapter one FREE.
Selling leads (1)